- Resume (cv)
- $50 application fee
- Audition: Two contrasting monologues – one contemporary and one Shakespeare (not to exceed 90 seconds each).
- Please make sure you’ve examined this entire website and all tabs on this page thoroughly before applying.
- Please contact us at (212) 362-8141 or email@example.com with any and all questions during your application and audition process. We’re here to help! Please note: those of you who have never attended a TT studio class before will be contacted for a preliminary interview prior to your audition.
- Admission is done on a rolling basis, so applying early is strongly recommended; once the limited class spots are filled, applicants will be applying for the wait-list.
- To Apply: Click on the “Apply Now” button above. We recommend writing your statement of purpose in a separate place (like Word or Pages) so you can edit and save it easily. Then copy & paste it into this application.
To Audition: All auditions occur remotely via Zoom. Once your application is received, a TT Team member will reach out to schedule audition appointment.
In Person Auditions are not occurring at this time, due to covid. We highly recommend you come visit an online class to get a sense of the training though!
What to Prepare: Prepare two contrasting monologues for your audition – one contemporary piece and one piece by Shakespeare (not to exceed 90 seconds each). Please learn these monologues so you are off-book and performance ready!
Your choice of material speaks before you do. With this in mind, please avoid material that is overdone. Need further guidance on selecting material? Call or email us!
Love takes and makes time. Take the time to find material that you love and that reveals your true self!
Callback Process: Callbacks may occur the same day of the first audition, or via Zoom within two weeks of the first audition.
Please note: Callbacks are neither positive nor negative, they simply allow us the opportunity, if necessary, to get to know you better!
International Actors: Remember to request our M-1 Student Visa Requirements via email by writing to ISVP@TomTodoroff.com. International actors who are accepted into the Conservatory will be issued our International Student Visa Program Application.