NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS 2022-2023 CONSERVATORY ENSEMBLE
Here's what you'll need to complete your application:
- Headshot (or current photo)
- Resume (cv)
- $25 usd application fee
- Brief statement of purpose: 250-500 words on acting means to you
- Audition video: a short monologue (1-3 minutes long)
STEP 1. To audition for our Conservatory training program for Stage & Screen, please record a short video of yourself performing a monologue (between 1 and 3 minutes in length) from a recognized source (play, film, TV show). Need guidance on the monologue you're choosing for the audition? Feel free to email email@example.com for feedback on your choice of material.
- STEP 2. Click the APPLY NOW button and complete the application! We recommend writing your statement of purpose in a separate document first so you can save it, then copy & paste into the 'Statement of Purpose' section in the application. You'll see several prompts to upload your headshot, resume and recorded audition video at the end of the application form.
- STEP 3. Selected actors MAY be invited for a callback (via Zoom) where they will have the opportunity to find out more details about the program and participate in a work session with Tom and TTC faculty. Actors will need to be ready to work on the same monologue they submitted in their original audition video. By 'ready to work' we mean off-book and open to exploring new ways of playing the text! Actors who receive a callback will be notified via email from firstname.lastname@example.org so please make sure you've marked this email address as important and no spam so any communication is sure to land in your inbox. Callback notifications are issued within one week of the original application. A callback is neither a positive or negative sign regarding your admission.
- STEP 4. Wait to hear from us! We do our best to notify all applicants of a decision on their admission to the program within two weeks of the callback audition. Admission decisions are sent to applicants via email from email@example.com. If you haven't heard from us within two weeks, please feel free to email or call 212-362-8141 to check on your admission status.
Questions? Please contact us at (212) 362-8141 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all questions during your application and audition process. We’re here to help! Please make sure you’ve examined this entire website and all tabs on this page thoroughly before applying.
International Actors: Remember to request our M-1 Student Visa Requirements via email by writing to ISVP@TomTodoroff.com! International actors who are accepted into the Conservatory will be issued our International Student Visa Program Application.