You will find the Syllabus is very helpful in providing a detailed outline of the road map to your personal success. We highly recommend printing a copy for easy reference. If you have a question that is unanswered after reading the Syllabus, please do not hesitate to contact us at Workshop@TomTodoroff.com.
- AUDITION by Michael Shurtleff
- THE FOUR AGREEMENTS by Don Miguel Ruiz
- THE TODOROFF APPROACH - Key Terms & Concepts
- Basic Performer Requirements - Basic Performer Requirements must be completed before actors perform in class.
- Ready to perform? Sign up HERE by the WEDNESDAY before the Saturday you'd like to work in class!
- Recommended Scenes List
- Recommended Monologue List - FEMALE
- Recommended Monologues List - MALE
- TIPS on how to choose material - check out the list of over 250 recommended writers in our syllabus!
- "A Manual on How to Rehearse - This manual is written by Michael Shurtleff, (the author of "Audition") and supports and expands upon the guidance offered in his book.
- Tom's Bio
- The Unshakable Skill Set
- The Power of Thought
- Tom's Actor Reel
- Coaching / Keynote Reel