The Monday Workshop (past)
When: Ongoing Monthly Membership
Monday Schedule: Acting Class with Tom Todoroff 11:30am-3:00pm EST + Bonus Warm Up 10:00am-11:30am EST with rotating Guest Artist Faculty
Where: Live online via Zoom + recorded video lessons
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP?
- 20+ hours per month of LIVE online training featuring Director, Producer and Acting Coach, Tom Todoroff, and our faculty of top-tier teaching artists!
- 600+ hours of on-demand video lessons with Tom and our faculty, accessible to members only.
- Flexibility to attend alternate days as necessary if your schedule changes.
- Exclusive access to our library of invaluable written resources - including recommended reading, monologue and scene material.
- Exclusive access to recorded highlights from the Workshop every week (so if you miss a live class, you can catch up later!)
- Exclusive access to archive of "Lessons from Tom" for your review on-demand any time.
- Exclusive access to the transcript from our chat file for every session.
- Exclusive access to select recordings of text analysis examples.
- Exclusive access to voice & speech & movement lessons with a rotating faculty of world-class instructors from Juilliard, Yale Drama, NYU Tisch, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, The Royal Shakespeare Company and coaches to Film, TV, Broadway and more - for your continued practice anytime!
- Monthly LIVE fireside chats with Tom and members for intimate Q&A on topics of your choice.
- Exclusive access to our Community platform only for Monthly Members! Connect with each other, work on scenes and monologues and get support from the TT Team with any questions you may have!
The Monday Workshop Schedule is as follows:
- 7:00am-7:30am PST Technique Review (bonus class, led by Emily Moulton)
- 7:30am-8:30am PST Voice & Speech or Movement Lesson (bonus class, led by a different guest artist weekly from our rotating faculty from Juilliard, Yale Drama, Broadway, Film & TV, etc.)
- 8:30am-12:00pm PST Acting Class with Tom Todoroff